末代皇帝经典台词
电影版《末代皇帝》经典台词
How small you you afraid of me?Everyone is.I am the Grand Empress Dowager.
慈禧太后:你这么小,你怕我吗?每个人都怕,我是至高无上的皇太后。
Men,you know are not allowed in the Forbidden City after little men like only man who can live here is the the emperor is on high riding the dragon died e other are not real are all now they are waiting for me to die.
慈禧太后:你知道吗,天黑后男人就不允许留在紫禁城了,甚至像你这样的小男孩,唯一能住在这里的男人是皇上,但是皇帝现在在天堂,乘龙而去,他今天驾崩了。这些其他的男人,并不是真正的男人,他们都是太监。这会,他们都在等着我死。
You're not the emperor e is a new emperor now!He has cut off his instead of a camel,he has got a car.
溥杰:你不再是皇帝了!现在有了一个新皇帝,他剪了辫子,他还用汽车代替了骆驼。
She is not my wet is my butterfly.
溥仪:她不是我的奶妈,她是我的蝴蝶。
Johnston:Your Majesty, in our country, the general examination to first.
庄士敦:皇上,在我们国家,一般先进行考试一下。
Pu Yi:Emperor can not be test.
溥仪:皇上是不能被考的'。
Johnston:Well that may have to first Your Majesty might like to ask me some questions.
庄士敦:好吧,我们不得不改变一下,这样吧,皇上或许可以向我提问问题。
Pu Yi:Where are your ancestors buried?
溥仪:你家的祖坟在哪里?
Johnston:In Scotland,Your Majesty.
庄士敦:在苏格兰,皇上。
Pu Yi:But then,where's your skirt?In your country men wear short skirts,do they not?
溥仪:那你的裙子去哪了,你们苏格兰男人不都穿裙子吗?
Johnston:No,Your smen do not wear skirts they wear kilts.
庄士敦:不,皇上,苏格兰男人不穿短裙,他们穿方格呢短裙。
Pu Yi:Kilts?
溥仪:方格呢短裙?
Johnston:Kilts.A matter of words,perhaps,but words are important.
庄士敦:方格呢短裙。也许只是措词的问题,但是措词非常重要的。
Pu Yi:Why are words important?
溥仪:为什么措词非常重要?
Johnston:If you cant say what you mean,Your majesty,you will never mean what you a gentleman should always means what he says.
庄士敦:皇上,如果你不能清楚的表达你的意思,皇上你就不会说话算数了,一个绅士应该永远说话算数。
Pu Yi:Ah,yes,a gentleman. Are you a gentleman.
溥仪:对,一个绅士,你是一个绅士吗?
Johnston:I would like to be a gentleman,You Majesty.I try to be.
庄士敦:我非常想做一个君子,皇上,我尽力去做。
Pu Yi:Im not a not allowed to say what I are always telling me what to say.
溥仪:朕不是个绅士,朕不被允许说心里话,他们总是告诉我说什么话。
Johnston:Your Majesty is still very young.I thought he might like to see some English and American magazines.I have just received them.
庄士敦:因为皇上太年轻了,我想皇上想看看英美杂志,这是我刚刚收到的。
Pu Yi:I know that you know that l know that you know that that is a dialog between Confucius and Chuang Tzu.
溥仪:子非鱼安知鱼之乐? 子非我安知我不知鱼之乐?这是孔子与庄子之间的对话。
Johnston:Concerning respect,Your Majesty.
庄士敦:这句话是讲的互相理解,对吗皇上?
Pu Yi: is this George Washington?
溥仪:嗯。华盛顿是什么人?
Johnston:A famous American,Your majesty.A revolutionary first American President.
庄士敦:一个有名的美国人,皇上,他是一个革命将军,美国第一任总统。
Pu Yi: Mr Lenin in Russia.
溥仪:就像俄国的列宁先生?
Johnston:Not quite.
庄士敦:不太一样。
Pu Yi:Dose he have a car.
溥仪:他有汽车吗?
Johnston:He lived a long time ago,Your Majesty.
庄士敦:他已经死去很久了,皇上。
Pu Yi:I want a car.
溥仪:我想要一辆汽车。
Johnston:I think your mouse is trying to escape,Your Majesty.
庄士敦:我认为皇上的耗子想要逃跑。
Pu Yi:Please do not tell anyone about my lesson is finished.
溥仪:请不要告诉别人我有耗子的秘密,现在就下课吧。
Pu Yi:Our official tasters a brave of my ancestors have been poisoned,you know.
溥仪:尝膳的太监是勇敢的人,很多先帝都是被毒死的。
Johnston:Does Your Majesty have lunch like this everyday?
庄士敦:皇上每天都要这么用膳吗?
Pu Yi:Oh,y theater.I dont know has always been like do they kill emperors in the West?The Austrian emperor was shot was he not?